Wednesday, 19 February 2014
Wednesday, 12 February 2014
We will know we are successful when we agree to:
- Believe in ourselves,
- Take risks in our learning,
- Manage self,
- Display leadership / initiative,
- Show integrity,
- Strive for excellence,
- Take responsibility for our learning,
- Set challenging learning goals,
- Learn from our mistakes,
- Show determination in all situations,
- Work in unity,
- Know ourselves as a learner,
- Think happy thoughts (positivity is the key!),
- Respect others’ rights to learn, to feel safe and to be respected,
- Practice being a responsible digital citizen.
Reflective Questions to answer:
- How do you feel about these agreements? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why?
- Which agreements will find easy to follow? Why?
- Which agreements will you find difficult to follow? Why?