Wednesday 26 March 2014

what place am I

I think that I am a self managing learner because i know how my blocks are

Time:  i can stay on task some of the time


Choices: I move to the right spot



To be able to move to being a self managing learner I

I know where to find information about my goals.

I occasionally need a reminder to stay on task.

I can ask for help when I need it

I am ready with the things I need for learning most of the time

I complete my priorities in the time given

I am aware of what drives my learning

I am aware of my blockers

I can follow my timetable

I always make good choices about where to work



Time: i can stay on task some of the time


Choices: I move to the right spot


This is what I am going to do to move to being a self managing learner:

No comments:

Post a Comment