Wednesday 2 July 2014

My smart goals.

My writing goal is to learn how to use complex sentences to bring further depth to writing. 

The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because it is the one that I have to work on.

I will accomplish my goal by working hard and not getting blocked.

My reading goal is to infer meaning making conclusions about information not directly stated in the text.

The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because it will help me learn what inferring means.

I will accomplish my goal by by having time to do it and don't wast that time.

My maths goal is to apply part-whole strategies to larger problems.

The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because it will help me wit part-whole and larger maths qiontions.

I will accomplish my goal by doing maths qiontions.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing and hearing about your progress in these goals :-)

    ReplyDelete