Thursday 26 June 2014

End of term 2 reflection

My end of term reflection 

WALT: evaluate our learning honestly

What is an effective learner?  
An effective learner is a learner that does there learning on there own.

What were the highlights for this term? Why? 
The highlights for this term is seed to table and sample's why because we are mostly doing those things.

What were your greatest challenges this term? Why? 
Grass hopper tennis and the sample's.

How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve? 
I think I am going good at doing intergty why because me and my friends do lots of nice stuff and when someone falls over and we see them we qickly get to that person and help them get to a teacher.

What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next? 
We'll I am a self managing learn so i think I am quite good at we're I am but I think I could get to the next stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment