Tuesday 10 June 2014

Writing sample

WALT: inform
What? We are publishing a piece of writing.
Why?, To share on our blog and during our Student Led Conference.
When? Week 6
Who? The World
DESCRIPTION: Write an explanation about something you have learned about energy.
Draft:
Published:
Heat and temperature is what I am talking about today. Do you think heat and temperature are the same? If you think yes, well you are wrong. Heat and temperature aren't the same. Heat is hot and temperature is a measurement. When you get in a pool and you are hot that means when you are in the pool you will be cold. But if you are cold and you go in a pool that means you will be nice and warn, and every thing is trying to get to the same temperature.
Diagram:


Evaluation: I think I did good but I think I could make it better maybe.
Feedback/feedforward: Great despriction about your heat temperature and cold
Next time you could put the target. #Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment