Sunday 8 June 2014

3 states of matter

WALT: show our understanding of how energy works. 

DESCRIPTION: Each week we have been learning about a different type of energy.  For example, States of Matter, Kinetic and Potential, Radiation, Conduction and Convection.

SC:


Gathering Data
I can gather information using my 5 senses
I can gather information to make a prediction
I can use my information to draw conclusions
I can share my findings using evidence I have gathered

Task: Make a video (no longer than 30 seconds) about on example of   
energy. i.e. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction.

What makes a good video:
- clear voices
- different camera angles
- Still camera skills
- mute background noise
- mixture of still and moving images
- background distractions
- music

What makes a good poster:
- clear writing
- detail
- images
- interactive

(Image Here)

Evaluation: I think I did googol but I bet I could do a little better.#Jake

Feedback/Feed Forward: we'll Jake I think you did pretty good but I think you can do better and the timing on the recording was perfect#Houston

1 comment:

  1. Jake I like your commentary in this recording, your voice is lovely and clear and your informetion interesting, fantastic xo Mum

    ReplyDelete