Sunday 8 March 2015

Storytelling 2015

Purpose: create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.

Image:






Success Criteria:
  • Between 1 and 2 minutes long
  • Using your voice to make sounds effects
  • Using your whole body to make actions
  • Use your face to tell a story through facial expression
  • Knowing the story, knowing the setting
  • Get the picture into your listener’s head
  • Stay in character - keep your composure.
  • Audience participation
  • Unique and original (Hook your audience)

Evaluation: I think I need to take a breath then say my story because I laugh a bit then I keep going. I need to know my story because I keep needing to remember my story and I need to stop saying and in my story. I did feel a bit scared but I over come that by waiting a bit and then tolled my story and I felt a bit happy.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Jake. I would love to see your video so I can give you some feedback and see what you are talking about in your reflection.

    Once this is done your post will be complete.

    ReplyDelete