Monday 23 March 2015

Triangle learning with troy

Description: We have been learning about Geometry for Maths for the past few weeks. We looked at all the different types of shapes and in particular triangles. We have learnt that there are 4 different types of triangles and we created something to share our understanding about each of them.

Image:

Big idea: Make a poster/video about the 4 triangles and how much sides and angles.

Evaluation: I think I did very well but my photo is blurry.

Feedback/feedforward: good job Jake you did good but it is blurry. Tane

2 comments:

  1. Great one Jakey I like how you explained that they need to add up to 180o and the types of triangles you can do it with. Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, you have done a great job explaining the properties of these triangles in a clear poster. You are just forgetting the word 'equal' in each statement, but I knew what you meant.

    ReplyDelete