Monday 1 June 2015

The hare and tortoise reading tic tac toe

Description: Today we had to do reading profile. My goal is comprehension in comprehension we are learning Mine was about the hare and the tortoise.

Success criterria:

Text to text: It is when you have read a book and you had read a other book a they mean the same kind of stuff.

Text to self: when you read a book and something happens and i has happen to you also.

Text to world: when you relate to the world around you when you have book and the same thing happens.
Question I answers:
Who won the race and how? The tortoise because he was slow so, the hare thought I can have a sleep, because that tortoise is so slow an then the tortoise won.


What was the moral (or lesson that can be learned) from the story? Never think that your the fastest. Don't be mean to others.
All way believe in yourself. Keep on going.


Write one text to self connection you have made with the story.
I would not care if I lost agents a fast person because they might be a sore winner.


Write one text to text connection you have made with the story.
It does not matter if you win or lose because if you run again with the same person you could win.

Feedback/feedforward: on question 2 you could give more detail because the greatest at what maths? You did well on question 1 at explaining because I understand how the tortoise won.logan

Evaluation: thanks logan I fix up what you said I could do next time. I think for next time I need to put a bit more on question 2 because I didn't do that much about the moral of the story.

2 comments:

  1. You have been given some great feedback here. And since you agree I wonder if you could do more on question 2?

    Also I would love to hear more about your goal and how you know you are achieving that goal. Could you please take some time to add this information to your post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating your post Jake. I like that in your evaluation you are really thinking about how you can improve with help from your critical friend. I can tell you will be thinking of these things in your next post.

    ReplyDelete