Monday 15 June 2015

Writing with IMPACT

Walt: IMPACT

description: for 2 days we have been doing some writing we have been learning about IMPACT.

image:


Success criterria:

Have I used descriptive verbs?

Have I used precise nouns?

Have I added adjectives to describe some nouns?

Publish story:⬇️
I am zooming through the huge bright grass. I wish I could be BIG!!! I hate my life all the balls are mean to me because I am so small and smelly. I get pushed around sloping everywhere. I am so hairy and am pushed by those stupid dung beetles I hate being a dung ball.

Feedback/feedforward: I think you did good on using a lot of similies I reckon you could work on using more detail though.#jahkarn

Evalaution: I think I did good at my plan but I might need to add some more adjectives, nouns, precise nouns, verbs and descriptive verb.






No comments:

Post a Comment