Sunday 29 November 2015

Poetry Cinquain :B

Description: In Troy's writing group (poetry).We are doing Cinquains. We had to make a Cinquain about our own passion. You have to have it so the first line has 2 syllables, next 4 then 6, 8 after that then 2 again.
Publish piece:
SPEED!
Vroom.
It's gona start.
Zooming , Booming , Grooving.
Getting around the track in a flash.
V8 Holden.

Publish piece 2:
Lily
Snuggle.
Deep sleep quiet.
Snoring,cuddling,walking.
Puffy Up paws sharp knife claws.
My cat.

Publish piece 3:
Guns,guns,guns
Bang bang.
Load flip fury.
Shooting,booming,running.
Dodging like a speedy sniper.
Nerf wars.

Feedback/feedforward: I like your poems but next time you can make the titles more clearer/ I like your poems but the third peace is my fav. Corton

evalaution: i think that i did well because i got three poems done but i could put a bit more description in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment