Thursday 3 March 2016

One word sample

Description: For our one word we chose to do art piece. We chose to be holding our word. To do this we had to get our word then we tweeted about it and then that's when we started doing it. I chose my word because I want to be more creative this year. I showed creativity by making my word like an art board.

Image:

Feedback/Feedforward:I like how your sign is really simple and colourful.Next time you could add some more colours.Shrawan

Evalaution: Thank Shrawan for the feedback and feedforward I think I could add some more colours to and I think I could make my word bigger but I like all the rest. I think I did good at making the blobs because they stand out.

2 comments:

  1. Jake, I love that you have chosen one of our school values as your one word for 2016. Your art is one of the ones that catches my eye most of all. It's simple and effective. You are living up to that one word choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your word and design its actually my word to but next time try to crop the picture to only you and no one else in the photo.

    ReplyDelete