Thursday 17 March 2016

Whakapapa sample 2016

Description: for 4weeks we have been doing our whakapapa (family tree) we could do it on what every we want e.g poster,iPad/laptop I did mine on my iPad I did it on family echo we had to put the names of what they are in moari meaning for you you would put au because that means me or I in moari.

Here is a link if you want to make your own family tree.
http://www.familyecho.com

Images for the translation:



Images of my family tree:
Feedback/feedforward:I like how you have such a big family tree.next time I think you should make the photos more focus. Max b



4 comments:

  1. Jake, I am impressed with how far you have gone with researching your family tree. I agree with Max though as it is hard to see the pictures clearly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Troy for the feedback/feedforward next I will try to make the photos more clear. Jake😄

      Delete
  2. Jake I really like how much family you put into this so we can see your family but yes I agree with max just try next time to make you photo more focused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie for the feedback/feedforward next time i will try to make it more focus. Jake😀

      Delete