Wednesday 22 June 2016

Graffiti Art sample

Description: This is my graffiti art. What we wanted to make was a piece of graffiti art and make them look like real graffiti art all we had to do was make it 3D put little tags on the letters and then we put some of our magic on it that is colour lots and lots and hear is the finally piece.

Image:

Feedback/feedforward: I think that this is a really good art piece I think you just need to explain a little bit more of how you did this beautiful art. Renae

Evalaution:
Thanks for the feedback/feedforward I think it looks great but I think I could of added colour to the background.

1 comment:

  1. Jake, you have created a bold and bright piece that really stands out! It would have been great if you shared the process you went through.

    ReplyDelete