Sunday 26 June 2016

Writing sample halo chicken 4

Description: For writing we wanted to do some random writing. Mine is based on halo 4 but mine is about a chicken that's in the game. He try's to get rid of all the butchers that are trying to get the chicken and cut him up in into chicken. So that they can sell him but he is trying to also defend his family from getting hurt. My favourite thing about this story is that he has a girlfriend called portana and she is a piece of poop from the chicks bottom or butt. He shots eggs from his bottom and he can get upgrades so he can get a better butt gun like machine guns or pistols and more. The chicken is writing the story because it's is like when you go to war and he is writing to his family's so that's why it is got lots of mistakes.

Images:

Feedback/feedforward: I like how you did the story random but maybe you could practise a lot more on handwriting. Houston

Evalaution:I think I did got in this story because I put some funny stuff in it. I think I need to make it a bit  longer because it is short.


1 comment:

  1. A really interesting story you have created Jake. I really like that you wanted to showcase your writing, next time having a published piece would have made it easier on the reader.

    ReplyDelete