Thursday 18 September 2014

Housing Inquiry

WALT: Gather information

Description: Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different houses around the world. First we chose a question and then researched to find the answer to our question. Our question was ‘What are houses like in China and why are they like this? Each group had to pick a country and inquiry into what their houses are like, present their findings in a Haiku Deck and then build their house in Minecraft.



I think I am in Novice because I did not get that much info.



Evaluation:

1. What are you most proud of?

I am I most proud of that this house that I am doing is quiet simple. 


2. What did you find challenging?

I found challenging that I did not get that much info. 


3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is?

Get more info because that could help me a lot

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing your final product on Tuesday Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jake for completing the post. I think you have worked well during Inquiry and I put you as a Novice too. Next time I would like to see you find information from somewhere other than the internet.

    ReplyDelete