Monday 8 September 2014

Writing Sample

W.A.L.T: Write simple sentences.
Description: we read a book called the important book and we had to write a story and i write about my family so here it is.

The important thing about my family is that they are my family and I love them. They work hard to get food and water. They keep me and my sister safe. They get the money for the device's and the house , cars, school, heater's and more. but the important thing about my family is that they are my family and I love them. 


Evaluation: 

What I am proud of:
I am proud that I got it finished and I can go to game time.

What was challenging:
Nothing because it is finish.

What I could work on:
I could work on put more writing in my story.

feedback/feedforward: We'll I think you did really well but you can do more describing. #Houston

1 comment:

  1. This is a great story and I know that your family would be really proud. I agree with your reflection Jake. Your next goal could be to write more. Perhaps more detail or words that add impact.

    ReplyDelete