Tuesday 13 September 2016

Calendar art sample

Description: Every year ( I think ) we make calendar art this year we did a self portrait of of faces and we put marks ( drawings of thing we like ) and we made a piece of art. We had to flow some of the information in a slide and her is the slide.

Slide:


Feedback/feedforward: I think that you have done awesome on your portrait but next time you should put some more couler into it. 😑Max B😑

Evalaution: I think that I did bad a t my self portrait because it doesn't look like me. I did good at my castle crasher head.

1 comment:

  1. Jake, I love your point of difference with your background. Was it your vision or did you run out of time? I know you came up with a very detailed draft which may have taken more time than it needed too.

    ReplyDelete