Sunday 4 September 2016

Et Reo sample

Description: For Et Reo we have been Learning about whakatauki's a whakatauki is a Maori proverb this one is he aha Te mea nui o Te ao? He tangata he tangata he tangata! This means that the most important thing is people. So we decided to make people and then stick them up on the wall the that whakatauki with it.

Image:

This is mine ⬇️

Feedback/feedforward: I think you did a really good job on your person I think that you did a better person than me. Next time you should take a nice clear photo. 😑Max B😑

Evalaution: thanks Max I think next time I could put some more colour. I like the detail that I put in though.


1 comment:

  1. Jake, I really liked the way you strived for excellence with the cool little knight dude you drew. Your attention to detail is on point. Well done!

    ReplyDelete