Wednesday 26 August 2015

Drama sample

Description: we have been doing drama with Redecca my favourite activity was hotseating it was my favourite because you had to be ask questions.

Image:


Big idea: as I said my fave was hotseating I learnt that how to stay in form by sounding like that person.

Feedback/feedforward: i think you need to make some word make sense. I like how you had a lot of information. Jeffery😎

Evaluation: I think i did good at hotseating because I stay did form and was speaking like the person that I was trying to be but I did not like it when we had to stop early. 

2 comments:

  1. I did not like it when we had to stop early either Jake. I like that you worked so hard on acting in role, and that you worked so well as part of a group. I think you could work on varying and projecting your voice so the audience finds it easy to understand what you are trying to portray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, we can just imagine you enjoying using a different voice to stay in character :) it's great to see that you were disappointed it finished early, as it shows you enjoyed this learning experience, hope you get to do more drama soon, Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete