Wednesday 26 August 2015

WRITING PORTFOLIO SAMPLE

Description:My goal in writing is to included some complex sentences.it came from my book in some sentences How are you trying to get better at it? I am going to add more complex sentences in my writing.

Here is the image we used for motivation:


Big idea:
     

Feedback/Feedforward:I like the way you did little paragraphs. Shaiv.
Next time don't do the image to big. Ok. Shaiv.

Evaluation: Thanks for the feedback and feedforward shaiv I like how I put in paragraphs but I think I could of put more writing in m y story it would of made it more fun.

2 comments:

  1. Jake it is great to see you evaluate your own writing and be honest with yourself about adding more detail. My advice is to just add a bit more oompf to your sentences as that will lift the quality of them (e.g had a big party could become an enormous party with everyone I knew there...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, adding those $100 words would help create a more interesting story but we still enjoyed your ideas :) this picture is fascinating!! Schools of fish can be very interesting and beautiful, Mum x

    ReplyDelete