Wednesday 12 August 2015

Reading Portfolio Sample Term 3 Tic Tac Toe

Description:
My goal is Summarising 
Why did I choose it? I chose this goal because I just throught I was bad a this goal and I just want to do it.
What does it mean? This goal mean getting the key words to brake it down.
What have I been learning in your workshops? I have been learning about note taking.
What is the tic tac toe? This tic ta toe is called story wheel.

Images:

Big idea:
what is that learning part? The leaning is to make photos and make it so it explained the story. In my workshops I have been doing note taking note taking is when you read a story then you take the main
Points then write them on a piece of paper.

Feedback/feedforward: you did well with the note taking in pictures and when you draw them that was good to.
I think that with the pictures you could have added a bit of text like the main points and stuff or explain were your up to and yeah.😜Jayden Paddison.

Evaluation: I think i did good explaining the story with the pictures I could of made more pictures but there was not that much to the story.




3 comments:

  1. Jake, I like that you chose not to use all the pieces when you didn't need to. A good summariser only uses the main ideas and doesn't add information just to fill space. I think you would benefit from continuing to summarise your ideas verbally using key words to reinforce what you are learning in your workshops. Keep up the great work Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cool drawings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with us, we enjoyed the ideas and drawings, keep up the great work!! Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete