Thursday 20 August 2015

Production- wearable arts upcycling sample

Description: each Friday we do stuff for our production this production that I am talking about is called  ora-life the themes that we got to chose out of was here's and villans, elements and last but no least out of Africa I was put in heroes and villans the purpose was upcycling.

Image:
4/9/15

What: I have done all of my garmint I made my poles around my body with this wire stuff and bottle caps I got the mask then painted it and the top hat they is attached to the mask is made out of a small container then I panted it.here is the image:

Big idea: 
1) The materials that I used to create my garment were:bottle lids, ice cream lids,wire,fabric,hot glue,a container and blue white black paint.

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was:my wires around my body because I burnt myself 4.

3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: when I got burnt I still keep on going and I got it finished.

4) Something I am really proud of about production was: i was proud of my whole germent because it looks cool.

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by: I showed agency by when i was waiting for the hot glue gun I wait and let other people before me.

Feedback/feedforward: I think you did well on mixing the colours so it pops. Next time you could add something interesting with those rings other than just bottle tops.logan

evalaution:i think I did good with mixing colours and I think that the bottle tops will shine.i could of added more thing to it.




2 comments:

  1. Jake - I saw you working so hard on glueing the bottle caps to the wire. The jobs that we have to work so hard on are always the ones that we are proudest of at the end so great job persevering with it. It has been fantastic to see the creativity of Poutama and I can't wait to see you all on stage on Monday - you all look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, we were very proud of your performance on the production, you had been practising your dance at home and it showed that you enjoyed it on the stage as you had a huge smile xx well done, Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete